The Ballyhass Outdoor Project
The Ballyhass Outdoor project: Born Dec’ 2016
As a team we have been delivering outdoor experiences for over 15 years. Over this time, we have come to realise how profound an effect we can have for social good in our communities. Through social entrepreneurship we believe we can achieve great things and reach more people. The BH Outdoor project is our vehicle to do just this.
What is it?
The BH Outdoor project is our attempt to bring a higher purpose to what we do as a business. We know time spent in the outdoors is nourishing for the human experience. With this information we want to identify projects for social good that increase this effect. Ballyhass Adventure Group wants to play a leading role in championing the outdoors for individuals, communities and companies by bringing people and the outdoors together in a purposful way.
- Outdoor Activity Scholarships
- Outdoor Summit and Workshops
- Inclusion Adventure Days
- Volunteering and Fundraising
- A cause, group or project or person that could benefit from our knowledge and expertise
- Volunteer or Donate
- You time to one of our public events or workshops, together we are stronger*
- Champion Idea
- In your company, local area and community in line with BH Project and ethos
- Poster Awareness Campaign(link)
- Ladies in the Outdoors
- Team Ballyhass
The research is there, being outdoors is healthy, healthy for your body, for your mind. So join us on our journey of outdoor discovery.
Ballyhass Coachford 2018
Check out an action video from the Ballyhass Coachford Aquapark in 2018. We are excited to see how our new centre develops in the future...