Get Outdoors and Learn About Your Team
Shared experiences in the outdoors is the most impactful and natural way to build teams. A powerful tool to instil creative thinking and dissolve barriers. We understand that every business and every team is different, with that our bespoke team-building packages can vary from an focused 3 hour adventure day to extensive and fun 6 hour challenge day.
We cater for:
- Groups 6 - 200
- All types of companies
- Cross or Interdepartmental groups
Types of packages we offer:
- Focused small batch team development
- Shared experiences reward days
- Cross department challenge days
What is involved before we get there?
- We find out more about you and your team
- We match one of our specific products to your goals
- We outline a clear itinerary for you and your team prior to arrival
- Your dedicated Ballyhass coordinator meets and greets your team and outlines the schedule for the day
What is involved on the day?
- Each package will have its own morning briefing, goal setting and day schedule that your teams coordinator shall deliver on arrival.
- All activity and safety equipment is provided by Ballyhass
- All activities take place on the one site, maximising team building
- All instructors are specially trained in all disciplines
- Debrief/Presentations timeslot
- Reward Activity to finish day
Add Ons available:
- Full catering
- Tea’s & Coffee’s
- Media Packs
- Meeting spaces
Check out this video of a Ballyhass Corporate Challenge Event
Catering for groups of 6 to 200 participants on a corporate day out. From small focused team groups to reserving the entrie site for corporate family days. You have full access to all our activities for a targeted appoach to your team building challenge.
Check out Barrys Cash & Carry who were with us for a smaller competitive event last season in this video.