Corporate social and family adventure - Site hire Day
Perfect for the larger annual staff inclusion family day's:
- Full day direct site hire for all company staff and families
- Open day format where all activities are open for all in a self discovery outdoor adventure on land, height and water
- Family & Kids Soft play bouncy castle areas and face painting
- Food Village, dishes from around the world to choose from
- One day one price all included
Corporate "Clubs and Soc’s" partnership
Make Ballyhass Adventure group apart of your workplace clubs and societies.
Monthly Subscription options:
Corporate employees within subscription receive 50% discount on RRP across subscription activities
- Number of employee's within subscription levels
- <20 participants per month
- <50 participants per month
- 100+ particiapants per month
Offer, reward and retain well performing staff by increasing your employee focused wellbeing programs.
- Aquapark plus*
Corporate projects for social good
Ballyhass Adventure group is always looking for partners to help us with our ‘BH Outdoor Projects’ for a better world. If you and your company are looking to positively increase your company's social entrepreneurship, responsibility and capital - consider working with us on one of our BH Outdoor projects across:
- Disadvantaged and underserved community programs for accessing the outdoors
- Outdoor awareness and clean up events
- Outdoor Summit workshops and educational day getting people into the outdoors
- Fundraising events and challenges
- Volunteerism for one of our charity events
Our bookings team are ready and waiting to match your managerial goals to the best outdoor product for your team. Call 022 2773 or email your inquiry to [email protected]
Check out this video of a Ballyhass Corporate Challenge Event
Catering for groups of 6 to 200 participants on a corporate day out. From small focused team groups to reserving the entrie site for corporate family days. You have full access to all our activities for a targeted appoach to your team building challenge.
Check out Barrys Cash & Carry who were with us for a smaller competitive event last season in this video.