Full day and half day packages.
This is a challenging introduction to outdoor adventure in a safe and controlled environment, when participants learn new skills and form lasting and memorable bonds from this shared experience.
- Activities can be selected from a list of 15+ between water, land and height
- The level of challenge and difficulty is matched to the age and experience of the participants.
- A full Day consists of four activities over 6 hours
- A half day consists of two activities over 3 hours
- Delivered by fully trained instructors
- Can be combined with core scouting activities
While your troops will be challenged to leave their comfort zone no one will be asked to do anything they feel uncomfortable with.
Our bookings team are ready and waiting to match your managerial goals to the best outdoor product for your team. Call 022 2773 or email your inquiry to [email protected]
Achieve your wakeboarding watersports badge at Ballyhass
Perfect for scouts our custom designed wakeboarding progression course "The Cutting Edge" gets participants on a step by step certified road to becoming some of Ireland's top men & womens athletes in Wakeboarding. The course was designed by professionals to give students the best possible learning platform. The course comes in Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum levels with certificates and free wakeboarding as rewards on each level. Check out our video tutorial series based on the bronze and silver levels in this video. The rest of the series is over on our sister site www.ballyhasswakepark.ie