Coachford Adventurers, Coachford
Duration 09.30 - 12.30
Vertical Height 12ft
Suitable Ages 6 yrs +
Activity Type Land | Water | Height
A whole week of Adventures
● 6 - 9 yr olds
● Monday - Friday
● 09.30 - 12.30
● Guarantee no friends or siblings separated
● Dedicated group leaders
● Maximum group Size 15
● You do not have to be able to swim
○ All participants will be wearing floatation jackets and instructors are on
hand to help in the water
● Watersports, Land and height activities all included (plus many more)
This is the perfect camp for anyone that is looking to take those first steps into the
outdoors. A tailor made programme has been designed to ensure the adventurers are
having the most fun possible in a safe and supervised setting.
The campers will explore the river Lee aboard the giant mega SUP boards. They will
adventure into the secret woodlands and learn about all the amazing things that live
there. They will be encouraged to use their imagination and play games, making new
friends and learning about risk in a safe environment.
The little adventurers will get to new heights upon our exciting nets course. The week is
filled with fun, energetic and engaging activities, there is truly something for everyone.
The adventurers camp is a perfect bitesize package. We believe this camp will help
your little ones to grow and develop in a unique environment. They will learn to be away
from parents and start taking responsibility for their own decisions, their leaders will
work closely with them to meet any special requirements and hopefully inspire them to
continue adventuring into their futures.
See below for the full week's activity list.
End of week Party
RRP - €135
Online Price - €135
Adventure Pass - €125
Monday - Friday from 9:30 - 12:30.
- July 4th to 8th
- July 11th to 15th
- July 18th to 22nd
- July 25th to 29th
- August 1st to 5th
- August 8th to 12th
- August 15th to 19th
Book Online. You can book over the phone but you will be charged RRP price.
- Swim Gear
- Old Clothes
- Wetsuit (we provide if you don't have one)
My child is nervous and not use to the outdoors, is this a suitable camp?
- Yes! throughout the 5 days on this camp we take it nice and easy for the participants. The only height activitiy they do is the High Nets which is a great starter to height activities and it is primarily water and land activities they will be doing, perfect for a start in the outdoors. We promise after the 5 days that your kid will be dying to come back and experience more of Ballyhass