- 6 - 9 yr olds
- Monday - Friday
- 09.30 - 12.30
- Guaranteed water each day
- Dedicated group leaders
- Camp Workbooks
- Extra time on Activities
- Maximum group Size 15
- You do not have to be able to swim
- We recommend a confidence in the water essentially be happy floating in a lifejacket.
- Challenge by choice: we will challenge you but will never force any participant.
- Guaranteed to be with your friends up to a group size of 10
With water and land activities each day, this is the perfect camp for anyone that is looking to take that first step into the outdoors. They also get their first experience at a height activity with our high nets. Each camp group will get a dedicated camp leader for the week that will guide and assist their group to experience the outdoors for the first time. One season with the adventurers and campers are ready for the full explorer experience.
RRP - €150
Online Price - €125
Adventure Pass - €115
Monday - Friday from 9:30 - 12:30.
- July 4th to 8th
- July 11th to 15th
- July 18th to 22nd
- July 25th to 29th
- August 1st to 5th
- August 8th to 12th
- August 15th to 19th
Book Online. You can book over the phone but you will be charged RRP price.
- Swim Gear
- Old Clothes
- Wetsuit (we provide if you don't have one)
My child is nervous and not use to the outdoors, is this a suitable camp?
- Yes! throughout the 5 days on this camp we take it nice and easy for the participants. The only height activitiy they do is the High Nets which is a great starter to height activities and it is primarily water and land activities they will be doing, perfect for a start in the outdoors. We promise after the 5 days that your kid will be dying to come back and experience more of Ballyhass