Welcome to the bookings section. Please find details below on how to book each of our products;
We have a dedicated Aquapark website that all bookings go through. You must book through here. We take a huge volume of bookings throughout the season and streamlining one website has proved the best course of action.
- Go to www.ballyhassaquapark.ie
- Enter the number of participants and your trip date
- Select your course Mallow Or Coachford
- Fill out your details and pay online
- Follow the details in your confirmation email to fill out your waiver online before you arrive.
Our amazing Week Long Explorers and One Day Warriors Camps are the best way for youths to experience the best of Ballyhass Coachford.
- July & August
- 8 to 16 Years
- Land and Water Activities Each Day
- Fully Supervised
Information, including public tour timetable, on our Kayak Tours can be found here
Once you decide which public tour slot is your prefernce call our bookings team on 02227773 or email [email protected] to book in
Wakeboarding [Mallow Only]
Similar to the Aquaparks we have a dedicated wakeboarding website where you can view available time slots and book online. Head over to www.ballyhasswakepark.ie and follow the instructions.
Adventure Activities Water, Land & Height [Mallow Only]
Our final site is our Ballyhass Mallow site. Here you will be able to book accommodation, activities, summer camps & vouchers on our online shop. Head to www.ballyhasslakes.ie