Planning a group trip to an outdoor adventure centre like Ballyhass can be an exciting and rewarding experience for everyone involved. At Ballyhass, our mission is to inspire an outdoor generation of people who prioritize spending time active outdoors with friends and families. We strive to make your group experience exceptional, and in this ultimate guide, we'll provide you with all the necessary information and tips for planning a successful group trip at Ballyhass Adventures.
Determine your group's needs and goals with Ballyhass
- Identify the purpose of the trip (team-building, educational, recreational, etc.)
- Assess your group's demographics, abilities, and interests
- Set clear goals and expectations for the trip
- Consult with our experienced Ballyhass bookings team who can help you find the best solutions for your group's needs
Discover the Ballyhass difference
- Learn about our unique offerings, such as the Bunkhouse Village for group accommodations
- Explore our range of on-site adventure activities, including zipline, kayaking, wakeboarding, and SUP
- Benefit from our personalized approach, as we work closely with group leaders to create customized programs and itineraries
Set a budget with Ballyhass in mind
- Take advantage of our competitive group rates and special offers
- Estimate the total cost of the trip, considering accommodation, meals, activities, and transportation
- Determine how the expenses will be covered (individual contributions, fundraising, etc.)
- We will require a deposit payment to secure the booking and will be in touch on several occasions to confirm details as we get closer to the event date.
Plan and book your Ballyhass itinerary
- Work with our dedicated Ballyhass team to create a tailored program based on your group's needs and interests
- Schedule activities, workshops, and downtime, ensuring everyone gets the most out of their outdoor adventure
- Make any necessary bookings and reservations well in advance
- Take advantage of our facilities for additional training, presentation and upskilling for a true off site expereince.
Communicate with your group about Ballyhass
- Share information about the trip, including dates, location, and itinerary
- Provide a packing list and any specific requirements (e.g., waivers, medical forms) - all our provided by Ballyhass and can be done online at the participants convience taking pressure off group organizers.
- Establish and communicate any rules or guidelines for behaviour during the trip, such as the quiet zone in the Bunkhouse Village at 10 pm
Prepare for the trip
- Gather all necessary paperwork and documentation
- Confirm transportation arrangements - Very important to communicate and confirm arrival and departure times with your bus company.
- Double-check bookings and reservations
Enjoy the Ballyhass experience
- Be present and engaged during the trip
- Encourage participation and camaraderie among group members
- Capture memories through photos and videos, creating lasting connections with nature and each other
Reflect and follow up
- Gather feedback from group members about their Ballyhass experience
- Reflect on the trip's successes and areas for improvement
- Share highlights and memories with the group after the trip
By following this ultimate guide, you can plan and execute a successful group trip at Ballyhass Adventure Centre that not only meets your group's needs and goals but also creates unforgettable memories and fosters a love for outdoor adventures.