Teenage Camp for Water Lovers
- 12 - 17 yr olds
- Monday - Friday
- 09.30 - 12.30
- Over 6 Different outdoor Water Activities completed
- Guaranteed water each day
- Dedicated group leaders
- Focused on progression and certs
- Maximum group Size 15
- You do not have to be able to swim
- We Highly recommend a confidence in the water essentially be happy floating in a lifejacket for the cutting edge in particular.
- Challenge by choice: we will challenge you but will never force any participant.
- Guaranteed to be with your friends up to a group size of 10
Primarily focused on water based activities this is course is designed for the older participants from 13 to 17 yrs old. This is completely different than anything we have offered or run before. Participants will spend there whole sessions out on the water each day with their own dedicated group leader. Not only will they get to experience the amazing different water activities we have to offer they will also gain the skills to earn certificates in some of the disciplines by the end of the week. Primarily based around Kayaking and Wakeboarding but participants will also have a chance to test their building skills in raft building, learn some valuable life skills in water safety, hold on for dear life on the ringo rides and challenge themselves to scale our brand new wipe out style aqua park.
SUP School New Addition
We are deligfhed to bring a whole new fleet of Stand Up Paddle boards to Mallow in 2021. This will be a great new addition to our Cutting edge course. Stand Up Paddle Boarding is an amazing new watersport that is amazingly accessible and manageable for beginners of all ages. It will be incorporated into the paddle sport section of the cutting edge.
Private Cutting Edge Course
Do you have a group of 6 - 12 participants? Then contact our bookings team and we can arrange to run a specfic cutting edge camp outside the advertised dates and times. We have had groups that prefer evening times and arrive on site for a 5 - 8 course. Others you prefer to focus on a specfic sport. All can be planned subject to avilibility so reach out to our bookings team now.
2021 booking fast!
Current Availibility UPDATED 30/05/21
July 12th SOLD OUT July 26th SOLD OUT
- August 9th 20% Full
RRP - €150
Online Price - €125pp
Adventure Pass - €114
**Summer Camp Lunch Pack Available in Mallow.
** If you are unsure about coming for the full week try our Cadets One Day Warriors, they are a great way to get a taste of the week and see how everyone enojoys themselves. They are a slightly different day format but they get to meet our instructors and the type of people who will be joining them on the course.
9:00-12:30 PM Monday through Friday
On day one please be on site for between 9.00 (at the earliest) and 9.30. There is a checkin process and group allocation. Its important here if you want to be in the same group toegther that you let us know. We will guarantee that you are in the same group as your firends once we are told about it. You can do this at checkin with the summer camp supervisor and they will ensure they are in the same group together.
Book Online. You can book over the phone but you will be charged RRP price.
- Swimwear & Towel
- We will provide all the wetsuits and safety equipment. Swimming togs are to be worn under these. If you have your own wetsuit you are welcome to bring it along.
- Plastic Bag or Dry bag
- You will more than likely have a lot of wet clothes so these are handy when packing.
- Wet shoes or Old Shoes
- For kayaking and raft building you will need to wear some form of footwear in the water. For all other water activities, you will have to walk with wetsuits on so shoes/ flip flops are vital.
- Warm Outdoor Clothing
- We are an outdoor activity centre. If it is raining we will still operate, we have a sheltered site that nothing short of a red weather warning stops us. It is your responsibility to have appropriate outdoor clothing. If nothing else at bringing a spare pair of clothes.
- Rainproof outer layer
- Probably the most important part of all. You can pick up cheap ponchos in any supermarket outdoor store. It will make your experience so much better if it's raining. (Or at a minimum a spare pair of clothing that can act as an extra layer)
- Big packed lunch
- On a full day, you will be outside for over 6.5 hours doing several active experiences. Trust us you WILL be hungry. We have a small cafe on site that has snacks available.
- Refillable water bottle
- We have a water fountain on site that you can refill your water bottle in between sessions.
- € coins for the tuck shop
- Our hot chocolates are famous!! We will also have our Lets Eat Takeaway cafe working on some days. Check with us in advance or pre book hot meals for the whole group.
- Waterproof sunblock
- Even on a cloudy day, this prevents wind burn. We can't overstate how important this is at all times of the year regardless of what the weather forecast says.
Is this camp for me?
- If you kids love everything water this is the perfect camp for them. They will get the experience of wakeboarding, kayaking and of course the aqua park. Primarily for teens, this camp is great for kids to mature in these activities and learn some valuable skills.