Mallow One Day Warriors, Mallow
Suitable Ages 6 yrs +
Duration Full Day
Activity Type Land | Water | Height
Easter ODW Just Launched in Mallow.
April 5th | 6th | 12th |13th Limited spaces avilable so book now.
The Ultimate Summer Day Out - Fully Supervised
- 6 - 16 yr olds
- 10.00 - 15.00
- Land | Water | Height Guaranteed
- Dedicated group leaders
- Maximum group Size 15
- Junior and Senior groups made where possible - (Siblings and friends will not be split regardless of age)
- You do not have to be able to swim
- 6-8 year olds will have their own designated group and leader to take things slower and easier.
- We Highly recommend a confidence in the water essentially be happy floating in a lifejacket for the cutting edge in particular.
- Challenge by choice: we will challenge you but will never force any participant.
- Guaranteed to be with your friends up to a group size of 10
Our hugely popular one day camp option are back again in our Mallow and Coachford centre. We are now offering 1200 spaces over 21 days across June July and Augsut for children to enjoy the outdoors this summer!
For €35pp campers get a mix of Land, Height and water activities, including the aquapark.
Fully supervised by our expert instructors from 10:00 to 15:00 each day.
Who is the ODW camp for?
- Individuals looks for a great day and meet some new friends.
- Campers looking to see if they would like the longer week camp.
- Groups who dont mind having scheduled per-determined activitiies and have other particpants in their group.
- The ultimate value birthday party option!
Weekend Warriors new for 2021
We are now running ODW on Saturday and Sundays during the summer tom meet demand. Same great product just running at the weekend. More options than ever.
RRP - €50
Online Price - €35pp
Adventure Pass - €32pp
10am - 3pm every Tues, Wed & Thurs in June, July and August
Book Online. You can book over the phone but you will have to pay RRP price.
- Swimwear & Towel
- We will provide all the wetsuits and safety equipment. Swimming togs are to be worn under these. If you have your own wetsuit you are welcome to bring it along.
- Plastic Bag or Dry bag
- You will more than likely have a lot of wet clothes so these are handy when packing.
- Wet shoes or Old Shoes
- For kayaking and raft building you will need to wear some form of footwear in the water. For all other water activities, you will have to walk with wetsuits on so shoes/ flip flops are vital.
- Warm Outdoor Clothing
- We are an outdoor activity centre. If it is raining we will still operate, we have a sheltered site that nothing short of a red weather warning stops us. It is your responsibility to have appropriate outdoor clothing. If nothing else at bringing a spare pair of clothes.
- Rainproof outer layer
- Probably the most important part of all. You can pick up cheap ponchos in any supermarket outdoor store. It will make your experience so much better if it's raining. (Or at a minimum a spare pair of clothing that can act as an extra layer)
- Big packed lunch
- On a full day, you will be outside for over 6.5 hours doing several active experiences. Trust us you WILL be hungry. We have a small cafe on site that has snacks available.
- Refillable water bottle
- We have a water fountain on site that you can refill your water bottle in between sessions.
- € coins for the tuck shop
- Our hot chocolates are famous!! We will also have our Lets Eat Takeaway cafe working on some days. Check with us in advance or pre book hot meals for the whole group.
- Waterproof sunblock
- Even on a cloudy day, this prevents wind burn. We can't overstate how important this is at all times of the year regardless of what the weather forecast says.
What age range is the summer camp?
- The summer camp age range is from 6-16 years old. We will group the kids according to their age so that they will be groups with people their own age.
How do you plan to keep social distancing in activities?
- Every group will be split into groups of 8 with one instructor leading to keep in line with HSE Guidelines. All team games are socially distant games and the Aqua Park works in a pod system to keep numbers at 15 to 1 at all times at any one side of the park. The kids will be reminded to keep distant with each other during activities and hand sanitiser is available at stations all over the site. The kids will be encouraged to use them. Your safety is our primary concern!
Can we book in again for another day after?
- Of course! You can come as many days you want if there is availability.
Can we get a sample timetable for the day?
- 10:00 - 11:15 - Team Games and Icebreakers
- 11:15 - 12:30 - Archery
- 12:30 - 13:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - 14:00 - Kayaking
- 14:00 - 15:00 - Aqua Park