First Aid Responder Course
This three-day EMTS FAR Course is recognised by the Health and Safety Authority as the standard for first aid at work and meets the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work regulations as well as the Child and Family Agency (TUSLA) as the standard for child care. It covers areas such as patient assessment, incident procedures and common medical emergencies. Our trainers are fully qualified to give this course by EMTS, an approved training institute of the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC).
- Student and group rates available
- 18 hour course spread over 6 evenings
- Industry standard for first aid training in the workplace
- TUSLA standard for child care
- Decrease chances of serious injury by up to 70%
- Develope sought-after skills
- Increase confidence and communication
- Gain the skills to prevent serious injury and save lives
- PHECC course
- Well-Being of the First Aid Responder
- Information management
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedures
- Cardiac First Response (CPR/AED)
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management & Shock
- Care of an Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical Injury Care
- Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
Our Ballyhass Mallow Weekend Course is spread over two consectutive weekends;
Saturday June 18th,
Saturday June 25th
Saturday June 2nd
Candidates must attend all three Saturday classes.
This 3 day course is €240pp when booking online.
Or please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your personalised group quote.
How long is this cert valid for?
How long is this course?
Three full days spread over six evenings
What if I want to renew my FAR cert?
If renewing you must complete a refresher two day course.
Max group size
Our FAR instuctors can train up to a maximum of 8 people per course.