Welcome to an exciting new chapter at Ballyhass Adventure Group - introducing our All Access Pass! Immerse yourself in a day filled with exhilarating land, water, and height activities. This pass is your key to unlocking a world of adventure, all conveniently bundled into one fantastic experience.
The All Inclusive Pass is your all-access ticket to a day of non-stop fun. From 11 am to 5 pm, you have the freedom to choose from a variety of activities, including the Aquapark, Kayaking, Archery and High Nets! The possibilities are endless, and the choice is yours. Mix and match activities to create your perfect adventure itinerary.
- Access to activities including Aquapark, High Nets, Archery and Kayaking
- Monday - Friday €30pp
- Saturday - Sunday €35pp
- 11:00 am - 17:00 pm
- You do not have to be able to swim, we recommend a confidence in the water essentially be happy floating in a lifejacket.
- Challenge by choice: we will challenge you but will never force any participant.
- Ages 6+
All-access pass midweek Online €30
All-access pass weekend Online €35
Adventure Pass €30
Opened from May to September.
Multiple sessions every day
11:00 am - 17:00 pm
- Weekends in May, June & September
- 7 days a week in July & August
Guests enjoying the All Inclusive pass will take on average 5 hours to complete all the activities. This will of course vary from person to person.
Guests are advised to arrive promptly for their start time/s in order to complete all activities. Each Guest will get the opportunity to do each activity at least once, and can sometimes get the opportunity to repeat activities, depending on demand. For guests who are late, we cannot guarantee they will be able to complete all the activities on the day. Last activity session briefs begin at 4pm.
Age restrictions: guests under the age of 16 require an adult to be present on site throughout the duration of their stay. The minimum age for participants is 6 years old.
Paddlesports- Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboarding
- For best price book online at www.ballyhass.ie
- Don’t forget to check out what other activities are available on the day to make it the best experience possible.
- Bookings can be made over the phone or in person but will be charged at the RRP price.
- For group bookings of 24 or more please contact our bookings team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plastic bag/Dry bag for afterwards
- Wetsuit (optional) we provide one free of charge if you do not own one
- Crocs/Sandals (optional) no footwear with hard soles is allowed on the aquapark
- Spare Change of Clothes
- What is included in the All Access Pass?
- The All Access Pass grants you access to a range of land, water, and height activities, including the Aquapark, Kayaking, Archery, High Nets. It's your all-in-one ticket to an exciting day at Ballyhass Coachford.
- Can I choose which activities to participate ins?
- Absolutely! The All Access Pass gives ou the flexibility to pick and choose activities based on your preferences. Mix and match for a personalized adventure experience.
- What are the operating hours?
- The Pass is valid from 11 am to 5 pm, allowing you a full day of thrilling activities. Last activity session briefs begin at 4pm.
- Is the All Access Pass suitable for individuals as well as groups?
- Yes, definitely! Whether you're adventuring solo, with a trio of friends, or a large group, the All Access Pass caters to all, making it ideal for family outings, birthday parties, and team-building events.
- How much does the All Access Pass cost?
- The All Access Pass is priced at an affordable €35, ensuring that outdoor adventures are accessible to everyone.
- Can I purchase the All Access Pass online?
- Yes, you can conveniently purchase your All Access Pass online on our website or in-person at Ballyhass Coachford.
- Do I need to book specific time slots for activities with the All Access Pass?
- No need for specific time slots! The All Access Pass allows you to participate in activities at your own pace throughout the operating hours.
- Is the All AccessPass suitable for children's birthday parties?
- Absolutely! The All Access Pass takes the stress out of organizing a birthday party. It's a fun and exciting way to celebrate with a day filled with outdoor adventures.
- Are there any restrictions on who can participate in the activities with the All Access Pass?
- While some activities may have age or height restrictions for safety reasons, we offer a diverse range of options suitable for various age groups. Please check the specific activity details for any restrictions.
- What do I need to bring?
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothing, suitable footwear, sunscreen, and any personal items you may need. Safety equipment for activities will be provided by Ballyhass.
- How long before my session should I arrive?
- Please arrive 10 mins before your session time. If anyone misses the safety briefing they will not be granted entry to the session. We will do our best to get you on another session that day but if we are full unfortunately there is nothing we can do. All bookings are nonrefundable. Be aware also that we are in a rural location and unfortunately due to planning reasons signage isn't great. Allow time for wrong turns and make sure you study the map well before departing.
- What if I am stuck in traffic / get lost?
- We will do our best to get you on another session that day if you arrive late. However, if we are full, there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do. Please make sure and allow plenty of time for your journey. There is a lovely cafe on site so come early, grab a coffee and enjoy the atmosphere while the excitement builds.
- Are there changing rooms & showers?
- There are basic changing rooms but no showers. The water at the Mallow lake is super clean spring-fed freshwater. In Coachford it is the Cork City Reservoir so There is no real need for showers afterwards.
- Are there lockers for our valuables?
- No. We would advise that you lock any valuables in your car. There are small cubby holes in the Aquapark office that our park manager can store your car keys in. The changing rooms will not be locked during sessions so please make sure not to bring your valuables.
- Is there parking on site?
- Yes, there is plenty of car parking at the activity park.
- Do adults have to accompany children?
- Yes, any individual bookings for children U12 must be accompanied by an adult at the ratio of 1 Adult : 4 Children. For Schools and youth groups we increase our staff ratio on the park so this doesn't necessarily have to comply. When booking for a large group of youths please call the activity centre on 022 27773.
- Is it fun for Adults and Children?
- Absolutely. It's perfectly suitable for hens, stags, senior sports teams and groups of friends as it is for birthday parties and fun days out. There are elements that adults will find challenging and vice versa for children.
- Is there a cafe on-site?
- Yes. You can buy teas/coffees, pizzas, soft drinks, ice creams, crisps, chocolate and much more!
- Where is the Coachford Activity Park?
- We are located between Coachford and Carrignadrohid. Navigate and follow the signposts to Coachford. From Coachford follow the signposts to Carrignadrohid, we are approx 2km outside of Coachford village with a big entrance on your left hand side. Our Eircode is P12 AN29.