- Suitable For all abilities
- Expert one on one coaching
- Nightly competitions
- Informtation on signing up to WATL leagues
- Unlimited teas/coffees for everyone!
Open Axe throwing evenings. Come and join in on the community of local axe throwers. Every Friday evening we hold open axe throwing nights where you can come and split some timber with our Axepert coaches. They will take you through how to safely throw your first axe and showcase what this sport is all about by hosting mini-tournaments and games each week.
Everyone 16+ is welcome. Our members are on hand each evening training for their World Axe Throwing leagues.
Teas and coffees are always readily available and its a fantastic place to wile away a winters evening by the stove in the company of some new friends.
Hope to see you there soon.
- Closed toe shoes are a must
- A jacket for the winter nights
- Friday Nights 7pm to 10pm