Yoga & Sauna
Sunday Mornings from 8am
Escape the chaos of daily life and immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature with our brand new Yoga and Sauna lakeside experience at Ballyhass Mallow. Running every Sunday morning from 8am to 10am, this extraordinary journey combines the beauty of the lake, the healing power of yoga, and the rejuvenation of our wood-burning saunas.
Led by Aoibheann from Yama Yoga Studio, Mallow, this transformative yoga experience is for everyone. Through synchronized breath and movement, explore a sequence of asanas that awaken with the rising sun. Grounding breathwork, gentle movements, and variations cater to all levels, rejuvenating mind, body, and spirit.
But the journey doesn't end with yoga alone. After the class, indulge in the ultimate relaxation as we invite you to our wood-burning saunas. Feel the therapeutic heat envelop your body, melting away stress and tension. Then, invigorate your senses with a refreshing plunge into the cold water, leaving you feeling revitalized and rejuvenated.
This ticket includes both the yoga class & Sauna.
How it Works?
- Arrive at 8am and meet your instructor.
- Bring your own yoga mat with you.
- We will discuss if you have any injuries and how we can work around those.
- We will start the wood buring saunas prior to starting the class.
- We will go through a full 45min yoga flow on the side of the lake.
- Followed by a sauna and dip to finish up.
- You should be on site for two hours between 8am & 10am including getting changed.
- Reduces stress
- Improves Circulation
- Helps fight illness
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Improves Mind-Body Connection
- Cleanses skin
- Sleep better
- It feels amazing!!!!!
€20pp with your Adventure pass (Yoga & Sauna)
€30pp booking in person or over the phone.
Sunday Morning 8am to 10am
Book online to guarentee you slot
Max 12 participants per class
Two Towels - One cotton towel to sit on inside the sauna and one to dry off after. Dry robes and changing ponchos are ideal.
Flip/flops to walk from sauna to lakeside entrance (20m walk)
Big refillable water bottles for extra hydration. Hydration is key. Drink plenty before and after the sauna.
- The yoga and saunas are for anyone 16yrs and over.
- Please shower before you arrive.
- Shoes are not permitted in the saunas
- Do not wear any creams or lotions.
- Jewelry is not permitted as metal can heat up against the skin and cause burns. Make sure your swimwear doesn't contain any metal parts.
- Water and hot stones are to be used with caution in the sauna.
- No food or drink is allowed in the sauna, please leave your water bottles outside.
- Anyone with an open wound will not be allowed into the sauna.
I have never practiced yoga before. Can I attend?
Absolutely! This is an open level yoga class suitable for complete beginners to more advanced yogis. This class is suitable for everyone, regardless of prior experience.
Can I attend the yoga class if I have injuries or physical limitations?
Yes. Our experienced teacher will provide modifications and options to accommodate any injuries or physical limitations you may have. Please inform the teacher before the class, so they can offer appropriate guidance.
I do not have a yoga mat. Can I rent one?
We do not offer yoga mat rentals, but you can use a thick rug or exercise mat as an alternative if you don't have your own.
Is this sauna suitable for me?
If you are under 16, pregnant, have heart / blood pressure issues, or heat effected health issues unfortunatly this sauna is not for you.
Otherwise our saunas are ready and waiting for you to book!
Do I have to get into the lake?
You do not need to submerge into our lake, but you must take a break from the sauna every 10 to 15 mins.