- Exceed your personal goals, scaling the limestone quarry faces, safe in the knowledge that our qualified instructors will be there with you every inch of the climb.
- We have a route to suit every ability and provide all the safety equipment you will need.
- From an educational viewpoint participants will begin to recognize hazards and assess risks and how these can be controlled; understand the purpose and use of personal protective equipment; prepare physically and organizationally for challenges set; recognize that they can make choices; begin to recognize positive and negative peer influence; begin to identify what achievements they made as individuals and as a group.
- Jumping backwards down a cliff face. Are you up to the challenge?
- Trust yourself and our fully qualified instructors as you test your nerve.
- At Ballyhass we have the perfect natural rock face for abseiling, with easy access from the base of the rock to the launch point.
- This is a great activity as often it is the most unexpected member of the group that either excels or finds it challenging
RRP - €18
Online Price - €12
Discount Price - €10
12 - 5pm on Public Actvities at weekends.
You Can Book Online at www.ballyhasslakes.ie
Make sure to bring an old pair of clothes you don't mind getting dirty or wet. Also a old pair of runners/trainers.
What happens if I am scared of heights?
All our instructors are trained to make you feel as comfortable as you possibly can. They will encourage but never force you to do something you wont want to do.
What age do you need to be to participate on the High Ropes
8 years and above.
What is this activity suitable for?
Really popular with school groups, families, birthday & confirmation parties.