Ballyhass Group Team Building Events
Our event packages are custom designed to deliver the best outdoor activity event in the country. We know which activities work best together after over 10 years of delivering team building agile team building activities. This year we have created 4 different events that can be delivered with a focused outcome of your choice, and two brand new Axe events for those looking for something different.
Whether it’s an activity conference, staff reward day, corporate entertainment experience or product launch, we will work with you to create your perfect corporate experience. You can choose from our selection of popular packages or customise your very own tailor made.
Trust us when we say these packages and activity combinations work. Your own Adventure Rep will be in touch to discuss what your are looking to get out of the day. Choose a focus and customize your day to the fullest
Our centres are known for their incredible variety of land, water and height based activities. In the last few seasons we have added a 20 person conference room and on site cafe where we can provide catering for all levels of events. Ziplining, Wakeboarding, Axe throwing, Team Challenges are just some of the activities available. Mix Land, water & height activities together for the ultimate day out. Perfect for complete company days out, small team building groups or team bonding days. Check out the event packages to find one suited to your needs.
Dedicated Bookings Team
Our bookings team are available 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm on the phone and are always on emails. Touch base and let them guide you in the correct direction for your event. You will receive a full paper trail for your booking including invoices, booking packs, what to bring forms and any other documentation required by your company.
- Our event packages our custom built to achieve the outcomes you are looking for.
- Dedicated Adventure Rep with all corporate event packages.
- Ready made packages designed for specific outcomes. OR design your own day and pick your own activities
- Add catering, teas & coffees (included with any event package) on arrival or a media package to your event. Ask the bookings team about the extras available.
Not Just Another Day at the Office
Get Outdoors and Learn About Your Team
Shared experiences in the outdoors is the most impactful and natural way to build teams. A powerful tool to instil creative thinking and dissolve barriers. We understand that every business and every team is different, with that our bespoke team-building packages can vary from an focused 3 hour adventure day to extensive and fun 6 hour challenge day.
Check out our recommend packages below;
We cater for:
- Groups 6 - 200
- All types of companies
- Cross or Interdepartmental groups
- Company Incentive days
- Corporate Team Building
- Catering only options BBQ by the lake
Types of packages we offer:
- Focused small batch team development
- Shared experiences reward days
- Cross department challenge days
What is involved before we get there?
- We find out more about you and your team
- We match one of our specific products to your goals
- We outline a clear itinerary for you and your team prior to arrival
- Your dedicated Ballyhass coordinator meets and greets your team and outlines the schedule for the day
What is involved on the day?
- Each package will have its own morning briefing, goal setting and day schedule that your teams coordinator shall deliver on arrival.
- All activity and safety equipment is provided by Ballyhass
- All activities take place on the one site, maximising team building
- All instructors are specially trained in all disciplines
- Debrief/Presentations timeslot
- Reward Activity to finish day
Add Ons available:
- Full catering
- Tea’s & Coffee’s / Pastries
- Media Packs
- Meeting spaces
Pick a team build focus for your event;
- -- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY.
- -- POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT.
- -- PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS.
- -- INCREASED COLLABORATION.
Beat the game. Each session you must work together in order to achieve your goals and beat the challenges set our by you Adventure Rep. Identify leaders and strong team players.
Push Your Team Out of Their Comfort Zone
Coming Together is the Beginning.
Keeping Together is Progress.
Working Together is Sucess.
Training pitches on site
Take advantage of this excellent resource and don’t miss a training session. We have 4 acres of pitches that a lot of teams will use before or after their activities. Munster Rugby, Cork, Limerick & Kerry GAA have all brought teams to train on the field and continue on to one of our event packages after.
Choose your Event focus
Choose any of our event packages that you think will suit your team. The activities combinations are all laid out in the best combinations. Pick your event focus. Our fitness and competitiveness focus are designed with sports teams in mind. Want to see who your next captain is? Observe them trying to solve puzzles after a 1km run... It will tell you a lot about who will preform well under pressure.
Ideal for sports teams;
- -- Competitive Event Focus
- -- Fitness Event Focus
“We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” - Anonymous
The perfect send off for any hen or stag party. Select the activities you think the bride or groom would like and point them our way! Our activities our instructor lead and we aim for maximum partcipantion. There will be nercous participants in your party and you may not know all their abilities. It is our job to put those people at ease and cater to their needs and wants. The site is amazing to just come and hang out and its great to have spectators with you on the day they are all welcome and really adds to the bonding. You might not all know each other when you arrive but you will definitely have something to take about when you leave.
We cater for:
- Groups of Friends
- Family Reunions
- All ages 18+
- All abilities
Sick of the usual meet and greet at the local? Do something adventurous and create memories that will last a lifetime... We have a mix of activities for all abilities and ages. Pick a mix of height and water to guarantee an amazing time that won’t be forgotten.
What makes us different?
- All our activities are instructor lead, that means our expereinced instructors tailor each session to the group they are working with.
- They know that every group is different and they want different outcomes from their day with us. So rest assured that Ballyhass is the best place to get the ultimate experience you are looking for with your friends in the outdoors!
- Our Unique choice of over 16 different adventure activities will cater for all group types regardless of age and ability.
- So why not try your hand at Irelands fastest growing water sport with all your buddies, wakeboarding may just be for you.
- Test your nerve in front of the gang and take that big jump on the leap of faith.
- Or are you feeling competitive? Why not come out on top in an archery tournament against all your mates.
- One thing is for sure, we can cater for all types of groups and deliver an experience like no other.
Full Catering now on site
Whether you need a good breakfast to start the day or a BBQ by the lake with some beers after your adventrues Ballyhass Mallow is the palce to be with a full take away restaurant now on site. In Coachford we have outside caterers that will come on site and deal directly with you for all your needs.
"If you never did you should. These things are fun, and fun is good." Dr. Seuss
2 Activity Events: €50pp
6 hours | 10.00 or 13.00 start | Ice Breakers on arrival
- High Ropes & Archery [Mallow]
- High Ropes Kayaking & Kayaking Polo [Mallow]
- Wakeboarding & Axe throwing [Mallow]
- Aquapark & Axe Throwing [Mallow & Coachford]
- Explore Lee Valley Kayak Expedition & Wilderness [Coachford]
- High Nets Course & Archery [Coachford]
3 Activity Events: €60pp
4 hours | 10.00 or 13.00 start | Ice Breakers on arrival
- High Ropes | Zip Crate | Axes [Mallow]
- High Ropes | Archery | Kayaking [Mallow]
- High Nets | Axes | Kayak Tour [Coachford]
- Kayak Tour | Wilderness | Axes [Coachford]
This is the perfect option for large events. You have the entire centre for your group with access to the activities for up to 500 participants through out the course of the day. The activites are not so much instructor lead as pay and play in this scenerio but knowing that everyone site is part of the same group really allows time for hanging out and getting to know one another. Pervious company events have used the location as an area for family summer BBQ, Charity events and company retreats.
All site hires are cutsom products that requires 2 - 3 months of planning. Reach out to our bookings team and one of our senior managers will be in touch to arrange a first meeting to discuss and hopeflly exceed your needs.
- Catering - 3 course meal from €14pp
- Media pack - Video & photos €500
Contact the bookings team and please make sure you have the following information ready;
- Approx numbers of people and leaders in your group
- Prefered date range
- An idea of the amount of time you would like to spend on-site (generally a 3 or 6-hour package)
- Once a date is picked we will provisionally put you on our system. At this point, you will receive an email along with a deposit invoice. A deposit of €10 per person must be paid to secure the booking. 20% for site hire events
- You will receive a booking pack in the run-up to the event date. This will include all the details of the online waivers that must be completed by all participants.
- You have up to 48 hrs prior to the event to let us know your final numbers. Whatever number we receive at this point will be invoiced for on the day.
Have an amazing outdoor experience with Team Ballyhass.