- You have seen gladiators on the TV, traversing from one form of an obstacle to another. Our version is vertical, straight up!
- Our version is vertical, straight up. You have to climb from poles to a cargo net, up a ladder and over a tyre wall.
- And as you climb your opponent is beside you trying to get to the top faster than you.
- You are fully harnessed all the time, with your helmet as protection and in the safe hands of our instructors.
- This is a great team building event. It looks easy- all it is a series of parallel beams suspended from high ropes with each beam progressively farther apart.
- The task is to get your team members as high as possible. It is possible to get up there by yourself but you will be better off getting the assistance and planning of your group. It is not as easy as it looks, remember you are suspended from a 12m high climbing frame and the logs are free to blow in the wind. Best of luck :)
Leap of Faith
- First, climb the stepped pole and stand up on a platform some 18inches square.
- Then, if you are up to it, make the leap of faith to grab the trapeze and swing.
- The Trapeze can be moved closer or farther away from the platform to make the degree of difficulty appropriate to the age and height of the jumper.
- Of course, all the time you are fully harnessed and under the control of the instructor who eventually lowers you down to the ground. It is still an awesome experience. Try it!
RRP - €18
Online Price - €12
Discount Price - €10
- 10-24 people
- 2hr Duration
Book Online at www.ballyhass.ie. Bookings can be taken over the phone but RRP price will be charged.
Make sure to bring some old clothes you do not mind getting wet or dirty. Also bring some old trainers/runners you don't mind getting wear on.
What happens if I am scared of heights?
All our instructors are trained to make you feel as comfortable as you possibly can. They will encourage but never force you to do something you wont want to do.
What age do you need to be to participate on the High Ropes
8 years and above.
What is this activity suitable for?
Really popular with school groups, families, birthday & confirmation parties