Wakeboard Jam Night, Mallow
Suitable Ages 16 yrs +
Activity Type Events
Wakeboard Jam Night
- Max 15 riders
- 6pm till late
- Coaches on the dock
- Jam pack with food and snacks with every entry
- For riders at obstacle standard
- Brilliant way to meet new people
- Loads of riders of all abilities on the dock cheering each other on.
- Small 5 minute sets rotating around quickly.
- Allows you to focus on new tricks
- Themed nights each evening: Upside down | Spin to win | Railtatsic | Surface trick sesh | Short line madness
- The next step in your wakeboarding progression
- Flood lights later on.
Jam nights are back after a long lay off! These are the heart beat of the wakepark and are so much fun. You get to see loads of people riding in shorter sets than usual. Super social and a great way to spend your friday nights. In 2021 we will be doing a jam every Friday night right the way to the end of the season utilizing our floodlights for good use!
If we have a turnout like we did two seasons ago it is going to be an epic evening of wakeboarding. This is for riders who are at obstacle standard. Instead of the usual 15-minute sets, riders rotate around in shorter sets and can use both parks all night. There are tunes, teas/ coffees and snacks down by the dock. It's a great place to meet new people, get some inspiration from other riders while pushing yourself to learn some new skills on the water. The shorter sets really focus the mind!
Book online here as spaces are limited to make sure we get loads of time on the water. Spot prizes will be awarded by the wakecrew on the night for best new trick or coolest line / rider of the night etc!
€40 RRP (over the phone)
30% off with adventure pass €20 online. [BEST VALUE]